Explore your new neighbourhood
Discover Bristol Cabot Circus
Bristol Cabot Circus Neighbourhood
Check-in as a guest, leave as a local
The perfect location for window shopping and people watching! Our Bristol Cabot Circus serviced apartments are surrounded by boutique shops and fabulous cafes to relax and enjoy the sun. In the evening, enjoy a laid-back pizza or take clients to dinner in one of our amazing local restaurants. Need some essentials? The local grocery shop and pharmacy are just moments away. Explore your neighbourhood below!
Our list of things to do in Bristol
Your Bristol bucket list
Bars, Restaurants & Cafes
Your local eateries
The Chef’s Table Bistro
Beets n Roots
Everything you need, on your doorstep
Bristol Transport Links
Getting around Bristol
Schools, Colleges and Places of Worship
What's close by?
Mingle with the locals
We The Curious
A breath of fresh air
Some of your most commonly asked questions
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot Circus operate non-contact check-in and check-out.
However our sister property, PREMIER SUITES Bristol Redcliffe is open with the following hours, and will be delighted to assist you.
Monday 9am – 7pm.
Tuesday - Friday 9am – 5pm.
Saturday 10am – 2pm.
Sundays / Bank Holidays 11am – 5pm.
There are many options around the city for grocery delivery. Supermarkets such as Tesco, Aldi or Asda are providing deliveries on their own website. Guests can place orders online choosing the slot they prefer.
There is another option which is use an app such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, BuyMe, i.e.. Local shops and restaurants are providing this service as well, for a faster service. Once you place your order, it takes 1 hour approx. (depending on the shop) to be delivered.
Usually guests provide their own phone number to be contacted.
Yes, complimentary high speed Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.
- Wi-Fi access.
- Weekly housekeeping service, alternatively we provide a contactless option upon request, a cleaning pack with fresh towels and bed linen can be delivered to the apartment door. This alternative is used as well for self-isolated guests.
- Welcome pack with tea/coffee, milk and biscuits.
- Family Friendly Apartments.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview channels.
- Fully fitted kitchens and open plan dining/living space.
- Washing/dryer in apartment.
- Private bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- Complimentary shower gel & hand wash provided for arrival.
- Fresh towels and bed linen provided for arrival.
- In room private safe.
- Juliet Balcony in every apartment.
Yes, of course!
The apartments are within the City Centre!