Explore your new neighbourhood
Check-in as a guest, leave as a local
Wake up in the Capital of Cool “Antwerp”. Enjoy a coffee in your room before starting your day. Antwerp has so much to offer: a rich culture, the best chocolates, fashion stores, lifestyle stores, the famous diamond district, the most beautiful train station in the World “Antwerp Central Station”. All within walking distance from our front door.
Bars, Restaurants & Cafes
Your local eateries
Ellis Gourmet Burgers
Everything you need, on your doorstep
Schools, Colleges and Places of Worship
What's close by?
Mingle with the locals
The Central Train station
The Rubens House
Our list of things to do in Antwerp
Your Antwerp buckertlist
Some of your most commonly asked questions
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Antwerp is at walking distance from the centre.
The main shopping area of Antwerp is just 5 minutes away on foot.
- Antwerp Central Station
- Cathedral of Our Lady
- Main square (Grote Markt) with a beautiful and exotic architecture
- St Anna’s Tunnel – Pedestrian Tunnel with Art Deco building, and wooden escalators
- Saint Paul’s Church : with wonderful wood carvings in the choir and a large collection of paintings, including some Rubens
- Cogels Osylei : art deco and art nouveau
- Carolus Borromeus Church
- Antwerp Port house
- Nello & Pastrasche Statue
Antwerp offers a lot to see and do. Check out our local attractions for a selection of things to do.
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini fridge or fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette
- Hair dryer
- Free 1/2l bottle of water
- Ironing station