Your stay at Birmingham
Make yourself at home
Stay in Birmingham
Available in every apartment
One Bedroom Apartment
377 square feet / 35 square metre
Enjoy your very own spacious serviced apartment. With one double bedroom and one bathroom featuring a bath and overhead shower.
Benefit from a fully equipped kitchen with open plan living and dining area. Bringing home a little closer with the option to prepare home cooked meals, space to relax, dine and work while travelling.
Two Bedroom Apartment
538 square feet / 49 square metre
Enjoy your very own spacious serviced apartment, with two spacious double bedrooms and separate bathroom/s. Travel cots are also available, upon request.
Benefit from a fully equipped kitchen with open plan living and dining area, bringing home a little closer.
We accept that our activities may impact on the environment and understand that by making positive changes we can all reduce our impact on the environment.
Our property is making positive changes by:
- Using 100% renewable energy.
- Achieving ECOsmart Silver accreditation.
- Implementing a guest environmental charter.
- Following our brand sustainability actions.
Real Guest Reviews
Don't just take our word for it
book right here for the best deal
We reward you for booking on our website
You won’t find a better deal.
Our thanks to you for booking direct.
No Payment Today
Book now, pay later
Get unique deals and special offers.
We understand that plans can change.
Accessibility & Safety
You're in safe hands
Working towards a more inclusive environment.
Giving you the peace of mind to travel.
The leading global provider of quality assessment.
Some of your most commonly asked questions
All apartments offer:
- Wi-Fi access.
- Weekly housekeeping service, alternatively we provide a contactless option upon request, a cleaning pack with fresh towels and bed linen can be delivered to the apartment door.
- Welcome pack with tea/coffee, milk and biscuits.
- Family Friendly Apartments.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview channels.
- Fully fitted kitchens and open plan dining/living space.
- Washing/dryer in each apartment.
- Private bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- Complimentary shower gel & hand wash provided for arrival.
- Fresh towels and bed linen provided for arrival.
- In room private safe.
- Juliet Balcony in every apartment.
Kitchens all have a fridge-freezer, oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, all crockery and cutlery provided.
Walking Directions from New Street Train Station - Exit Birmingham New Street Rail Station walking towards the Bullring. Turn right and follow the outside of the centre round past Debenhams. At the corner there are stairs/lift, go down to the next level. Turn left and walk approx. 50 metres, take the first right along (passing between the indoor markets). At the end of Gloucester St you come to a T-junction with Upper Dean Street. The entrance to PREMIER SUITES Birmingham is directly opposite you on the other side of the street.
Yes, please contact reception to reserve a space prior to arrival.
We are open for all your needs in the followng hours:
Monday / Friday 9am - 5pm.
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9am - 5pm.
Saturday 10am - 2pm.
Sundays / Bank Holidays – 11am - 2pm.
We appreciate requirements can change, please notify reception in writing at [email protected]