Explore your new neighbourhood
Check-in as a guest, leave as a local
We are conveniently located in the heart of the City Centre, just 5 minutes walk from Birmingham New Street Train Station. Ideal for those planning a city break with Birmingham’s China Town, Theatres, Bars, Restaurants, and the famous Bullring Shopping Centre just a stone’s throw away. These self-catering apartments are perfect for both short or long terms stays whether for business trips or leisure staycations. Treat Yourself, discover and explore Birmingham. The location really does us proud!
Bars, Restaurants & Cafes
Your local eateries
Las Iguanas Arcadian Centre
Brown's St. Martin's Square
The Dragon Inn Arcadian Centre
Grand Central and the Bullring Eateries
Everything you need, on your doorstep
Getting around Birmingham
Schools, Colleges and Places of Worship
What's close by?
Mingle with the locals
Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Back To Basics
Cannon Hill Park
Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park
The Custard Factory
The Birmingham Library
Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre
The Alexandra Theatre
National SEA LIFE Centre
Jewllery Quarter Museum
A breath of fresh air
Some of your most commonly asked questions
Walking Directions from New Street Train Station - Exit Birmingham New Street Rail Station walking towards the Bullring. Turn right and follow the outside of the centre round past Debenhams. At the corner there are stairs/lift, go down to the next level. Turn left and walk approx. 50 metres, take the first right along (passing between the indoor markets). At the end of Gloucester St you come to a T-junction with Upper Dean Street. The entrance to PREMIER SUITES Birmingham is directly opposite you on the other side of the street.
The apartments are within the City Centre!
Yes, please contact reception to reserve a space prior to arrival.
Birmingham is a great place for shopping! The Bullring is less than 300m from the apartments. Birmingham’s Grand Central is also a great place to visit with a selection of brands and eateries which leads towards the high street. Or if you have time why not visit the luxury canal side Mailbox. Here you will find Harvey Nichols and many more top brands.
Birmingham is known as the ‘Second City’ with many attractions, retail areas, business districts, museums and performing arts venues. Definitely a place to escape to for a city break. Discover and explore this diverse and vibrant city.
- Botanical Gardens - Here you will 15 acre gardens located in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham.
- The Birmingham Library - Check out the picturesque redevelopment of Centenary Square which has Water Fountains. One of the largest public libraries in the world spreading over 10 levels.
- Thinktank - science museum, National SEA LIFE Centre, The Alexandra Theatre, The Hippodrome Theatre and the Old Rep all within a short walking distance.
- Popular family attractions such as LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, Cadbury World, Drayton Manor. Bear Grylls Adventure Theme Park next to the NEC within a few miles distance.
- Aston Hall is located near the Aston Villa Football Stadium.
- Pen Museum located within the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park - Located near to Cannon Hill Park just over 2 miles away from apartments. Home to a unique collection of animals including red pandas, reptiles, meerkats, birds and monkeys.
- West Midlands Safari Park - This safari park holds over 165 animal species and has a small theme park too.
- Dudley Zoo - 40-acre zoo located within the grounds of Dudley.
- Dudley Canal Trust & Black Country Museum provide tours through the region's canal & tunnel network.