Escape to Birmingham
Friends of a feather travel together
Your Suite City Escape
The perfect hotel alternative
Take time to explore the ‘Second City’ at your own leisure and discover sights in and around Birmingham City Centre. A popular destination as Birmingham is full of quirky culture and history. Treat Yourself to your very own spacious apartment in a great central location, offering privacy and conveniences similar to your own home.
Space to Relax
Your own front door opens into a fully equipped, spacious apartment. Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home.
A great night's sleep
Working from your apartment is a breeze with desk space, free high speed Wi-Fi and plenty of coffee at hand.
Our ISAAP accredited apartments guarantee the highest standards of health, safety, security and quality.
stay your way
Check in for a night or move in for a year. Whether it’s a fleeting visit or a long term residence in the city, we’d love to welcome you.
Eat in, Go out
Pop a pizza in your oven, order takeaway or head out to explore local eateries. The choice is yours.
Health & Wellbeing
We’ve introduced some helpful ways to help make life away from home as close to life at home as possible.
Room for all the family...
From grandkids, to grandparents and everyone in between, our spacious apartments offer room for everyone. PREMIER SUITES Birmingham family accommodation offer a range of enhancements to make your stay more comfortable.
Enjoy a home away from home experience when you stay at PREMIER SUITES Birmingham serviced apartments as you will have the freedom to store baby food, wash bottles, wash clothes, and more, everything you need to make your trip more convenient and enjoyable for all.
Away we go...
Birmingham is a diverse city and has something to offer everyone. Whether you’re travelling with your partner, family or a group of friends, serviced apartments are the ideal choice for overnight accommodation. Situated in our convenient City Centre location near to local attractions, transport links, supermarkets and various shopping areas. You’ll be able to discover and explore Birmingham, and after a busy day return to relax in your very own home from home.
A breath of fresh air
City Escapes FAQ
Some of your most commonly asked questions
Walking Directions from New Street Train Station - Exit Birmingham New Street Rail Station walking towards the Bullring. Turn right and follow the outside of the centre round past Debenhams. At the corner there are stairs/lift, go down to the next level. Turn left and walk approx. 50 metres, take the first right along (passing between the indoor markets). At the end of Gloucester St you come to a T-junction with Upper Dean Street. The entrance to PREMIER SUITES Birmingham is directly opposite you on the other side of the street.
The apartments are within the City Centre!
Yes, please contact reception to reserve a space prior to arrival.
Birmingham is a great place for shopping! The Bullring is less than 300m from the apartments. Birmingham’s Grand Central is also a great place to visit with a selection of brands and eateries which leads towards the high street. Or if you have time why not visit the luxury canal side Mailbox. Here you will find Harvey Nichols and many more top brands.
Birmingham is known as the ‘Second City’ with many attractions, retail areas, business districts, museums and performing arts venues. Definitely a place to escape to for a city break. Discover and explore this diverse and vibrant city.
- Botanical Gardens - Here you will 15 acre gardens located in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham.
- The Birmingham Library - Check out the picturesque redevelopment of Centenary Square which has Water Fountains. One of the largest public libraries in the world spreading over 10 levels.
- Thinktank - science museum, National SEA LIFE Centre, The Alexandra Theatre, The Hippodrome Theatre and the Old Rep all within a short walking distance.
- Popular family attractions such as LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, Cadbury World, Drayton Manor. Bear Grylls Adventure Theme Park next to the NEC within a few miles distance.
- Aston Hall is located near the Aston Villa Football Stadium.
Pen Museum located within the Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park - Located near to Cannon Hill Park just over 2 miles away from apartments. Home to a unique collection of animals including red pandas, reptiles, meerkats, birds and monkeys.
- West Midlands Safari Park - This safari park holds over 165 animal species and has a small theme park too.
- Dudley Zoo - 40-acre zoo located within the grounds of Dudley.
- Dudley Canal Trust & Black Country Museum provide tours through the region's canal & tunnel network.