While the country continues to remain in lockdown until further notice, PREMIER SUITES serviced apartments in Birmingham continues to offer high-quality accommodation in the city for essential workers. Key workers during a pandemic include construction workers, railway workers, film crews and many more, outlined in government advice. Traditional hotels offer perfectly adequate accommodation in Birmingham but if you need privacy, value for money and the space to live and work in comfort, choose a serviced apartment for your essential stay.
Why would you need accommodation during a pandemic?
While the advice at the moment is not to travel for leisure reasons or unnecessarily, there are still many valid reasons for travel. We can accommodate essential workers in many industries, including construction, medical, education, railway workers, film crews and many more. We also accommodate those displaced by the pandemic – unable to travel home, those relocating or moving to or from Birmingham and those currently receiving treatment in or visiting someone critically ill in hospital or hospices. In order to ensure the safety of our staff and fellow guests, we do ask for proof of essential travel from all of our guests throughout government restrictions.
Why choose a serviced apartment?
- We have always been advocates of choosing a serviced apartment over any other accommodation in Birmingham but since the beginning of the pandemic, the reasons have become more obvious.
- Apartments naturally offer more space and facilities than a hotel room. Our suites contain a spacious bedroom/s, a separate living and dining area, a family-sized kitchen & bathroom and plenty of storage as standard. We give you the space to work, relax and live in comfort in our serviced apartments in Birmingham.
- We offer one and two-bedroom suites so you can keep costs down while sharing with a colleague. We also offer one bedroom, twin bed options (subject to availability).
- Our prices include the use of all of our facilities, all amenities and utilities. There are no hidden fees or charges. We offer exclusive discounts to long stay and/or corporate guests and access to our reward system so you can collect points to claim prizes like gift vouchers or free stays.
- Our standards remain as high as ever with added levels of safety added for the comfort of our guests and staff. These include additional cleaning of public areas, compulsory mask wearing in public spaces, updated hygiene guidelines and much more. We also offer contactless check in and out.
- Each of our suites has a fully-equipped kitchen as standard giving you the freedom and flexibility to eat what you want when you want it. You can avoid unnecessary trips to shops and restaurants by storing, preparing and enjoying the food you want, whenever is convenient for you. It’s ideal for those quarantining after travel, hoping to avoid unnecessary contact with the public, fussy eaters or those with specific dietary requirements.
- We recommend Tesco delivery service – guests can place an order online with Tesco’s and have food delivered to their apartment door. (Delivery time must be from 15h00 before 17h00 to suit reception opening hours so we can help direct the delivery driver to the apartment. Please advise our staff with notice of any delivery arranged).
- Our kitchen area also contains a washing machine, ideal for those staying longer term to save on laundry bills or needing to refresh clothing after travel. If you prefer, we can arrange a laundry service for you for a fee.
- If you’re planning a long term stay, but need to return home for weekends or a few days here and there, contact the team at the property to discuss the option to store your belongings. We would check space and be able to advise if it is possible for you to store your luggage and valuables in a secure space until you return.
- Each of our guests has free access to PS Life, our new wellbeing initiative. We encourage guests to live well while staying in PREMIER SUITES Birmingham, using PS life for recipe inspiration, guided meditation and home workouts, complete with instructional videos.
If you need any further convincing, book a stay in PREMIER SUITES serviced apartments in Birmingham and experience us for yourself. Contact our friendly team today to book an essential stay, to enquire about our discounts or to book a future accommodation in Birmingham. We look forward to welcoming back leisure guests when it is safe to do so.