PREMIER SUITES Best Rate Guarantee
book right here for the best deal
We reward you for booking on our website
You won’t find a better deal.
Our thanks to you for booking direct.
No Payment Today
Book now, pay later.
Exclusive offers extended to you.
We understand that plans can change.
Our Serviced Apartments Locations
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Amsterdam
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Antwerp
PREMIER SUITES Birmingham
PREMIER SUITES Bristol Redcliffe
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot Circus
PREMIER SUITES Dublin Sandyford
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Ballsbridge
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Edinburgh Fountain Court
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Glasgow Bath Street
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Glasgow George Square
PREMIER SUITES Liverpool
PREMIER SUITES Newcastle
PREMIER SUITES Reading
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Rotterdam
Some of your most commonly asked questions
Serviced apartments offer a fully furnished rental option, which includes a range of home-like amenities with hotel-like services. Compared to a hotel room, serviced apartments offer more space and facilities and are designed to act as a home away from home.
Everything you may need to settle-in upon arrival is at hand. Discover a comfortable living/dining space, a fully equipped kitchen to make a home cooked meal, laundry facilities and comfortable bedroom(s) for a restful night’s sleep.
The rate we quote is inclusive of all utilities, a weekly housekeeping service (including a weekly change of fresh bed linen and towels) internet access and basic TV package.
We welcome everyone through our doors. Our serviced apartments are an ideal choice for relocations, short and long stay business trips, city escapes, family getaways and much more. Get in touch with our team to create a bespoke package just for you!
Of course, our experienced team is at hand to assist you with your temporary accommodation relocation needs. Our apartments are located in central locations, with a host of amenities, facilities and public transport links on your doorstep – visit the ‘neighbourhood’ page of your property to explore your surroundings. Both prior to, and during your stay, our team will be there to help you find your way in a city that you will soon call home.
Yes, serviced apartments are ideal for both short and long term work projects. Our apartments offer space to work, complimentary wi-fi, fully equipped kitchens to prepare a home cooked meal and a living space to relax after a long day. In addition, serviced apartments offer the space to exercise in the privacy of your own apartment. If you travelling between home and our serviced apartments regularly, we can take care of your non-perishable goods, ready to be picked-up upon your return.
Yes, plan your city escape in your choice of our hand-picked city destinations. Our serviced apartments offer a range of amenities and transport links on your doorstep. In need of some inspiration for your stay? Check out each locations two day and three day itineraries, created by our local teams. Find expert local knowledge of the must-see attractions and things to see during your getaway.
Yes, family getaways at serviced apartments give you the guarantee of extra space for all the clan, with the privacy of separate living / dining space. Our two bedroom apartments offer more room for families, with all the facilities that make your stay hassle free; fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, central locations, living / dining area and out-of-hours security.
Many of our locations also offer infant cots, baby chairs and fold-away beds – talk to our team to find out more.
No, our apartments offer great flexibility to work around your needs. With no minimum or maximum length of stay and no contracts - the choice is yours. Choose to stay for one night or a year, and anywhere in between - you’re always welcome.
Our apartments offer competitive rates with flexible cancellation terms and no minimum or maximum stay restrictions.
When staying at PREMIER SUITES, guests can expect a friendly welcome, out-of-hours security, a fully equipped kitchen and a team on hand prior to and during your stay to make your stay hassle free and convenient. We always aim to be bringing home a little closer.
PREMIER SUITES serviced apartments provide several advantages over an apartment, including:
- All utilities included, including wi-fi and basic TV package.
All bed linen and towels are included.
- Weekly housekeeping service, for stays longer than 7 consecutive nights.
- Serviced apartments are fully furnished.
- Serviced apartments generally offer more floor space, with a designated area for guests to relax, dine, cook and sleep.
- Fully equipped kitchen offers cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and built-in appliances.
- Laundry facilities are included in serviced apartments. Dry cleaning services are available, additional charges apply.
- Fire compliance.
- No contract and no minimum / maximum stay policy.
- All serviced apartments have been awarded with ISAAP Building Accreditation. This programme assesses a serviced accommodation building against more than 250 criteria, taking into account security, duty of care, service and due diligence. Among the building-specific criteria assessed are the condition and presentation of the building, its lighting, signage, access and service from staff.
- Corporate standards and professional service.
- Over 20 years in business, we provide a reputation you can trust.
- Security and emergency assistance available.
- PREMIER SUITES serviced apartments are located in central locations, with a host of amenities, facilities and public transport links on your doorstep.
- Our team is at hand to discuss your needs both prior to and during your stay.
Yes, PREMIER SUITES offers fully furnished serviced apartments in central locations with a range of facilities, amenities and transport links nearby.
Talk to our team today, on hand to take the hassle out of travelling.