At PREMIER SUITES our main priority is the safety and wellness of our guests. We have high standards in health, safety, fire safety and comfort – but what about our guest’s internal wellbeing? We’ve designed a dedicated wellbeing website for PREMIER SUITES guests called PS Life to promote health and wellbeing while you’re a guest in our accommodation in Dublin or anywhere else. It’s especially helpful for longer-stay guests, giving them inspiration for exercise or recipes as well as local hints & tips. Here are some of the best parts of PS Life – which is free for all guests.
Get Moving with PREMIER SUITES
When you’re travelling somewhere new, the last thing on your mind is your exercise routine. If you’re away from your usual gym or trainer, how could you possibly stay active and keep up your usual exercise routine? When you choose our accommodation in Dublin, you’re choosing a spacious and comfortable place to relax, enjoy, work and work out. The additional space offered by a serviced apartment instead of a hotel room means you can carry on with body and light weight exercises. Follow professional personal trainer Ronan Mee as he demonstrates a variety of strength and conditioning exercises on PS Life. We also provide a map of the local area with safe and scenic places to run.
Health From the Inside Out
Any fitness professional will tell you that losing weight and maintaining healthy body weight is less about how active you are and more about what you eat. While we encourage guests to treat themselves to a delicious meal from a local restaurant or café, it’s important to have balance in your diet. Luckily each of our suites has a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare, cook, eat and store the food you want, to enjoy when you want it. It’s ideal for longer-stay guests who are sick of restaurants or want to save the expense of eating out for every meal. We’ve included a variety of delicious healthy recipes in PS Life – perfect to prepare in your suite.
A Friendly Face in a New Space
Our newest PS Life initiative is aimed at long-stay guests, for example, students, business travellers or those relocating to Dublin. We know how difficult life on the road can be and how lonely it gets when you’re missing home. Now when you check into our serviced apartment accommodation in Dublin, you can make an appointment to meet with one of our friendly team. We’re here to chat about whatever you like from current affairs to local recommendations. You can set a time when you check in or any time throughout your stay and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
The Little Extras
We know that whole wellness is often made up of smaller pieces. The little extras go a long way to making our guests feel at home in our Serviced apartments in Dublin. Some of the little extras we offer include:
- A grocery delivery service. Order the essentials (and some treats!) to be delivered any time during your stay or before you leave. We can accept the order and put it away in your apartment before you arrive so you can hit the ground running.
- We know how important your furry friends are to your mental health. That’s why, for longer-stay guests, we welcome pets as well as people. Speak to one of our team in advance of arrival to book a holiday for you and your best friend.
- When you’re a guest in a busy city like Dublin, it can be hard to allow your mind to fully switch off. Visit PS Life, where we have a variety of guided meditations from the calm app. We encourage guests to take just 10-minutes per day to relax and focus on your calming your mind. The benefits of meditation have far-reaching effects on mind, body and soul.
- We offer complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout our property to all guests. From catching up on emails to catching up with Netflix, how you use it is completely up to you!
- PS Life also features information about the accessibility rating of each of our locations, important to our differently abled guests. You can also find information on our safety, security and lone traveller policies.
You’ll find everything you need for wellbeing while you’re a guest here on our official website, where you can also book our lowest available rates and special offers. If there is anything our staff can do to make you feel more comfortable as a guest in our serviced apartment accommodation in Dublin, please let us know.