While the safety of all of our guests is always our top priority, PREMIER SUITES recognise the additional security measures that need to be put in place for female travellers. We have recently updated our solo travel guidelines and staff training to ensure the safety and peace of mind of our lone travellers. Our Solo Travel programme has been designed to address anxieties and improve the guest experience for lone travellers, ensuring that you can make our home, your home.
Some of the many changes put into place by all PREMIER SUITES locations in Ireland, the UK, Belgium and The Netherlands include:
- We will never say your room number aloud while checking you in. We will discreetly hand you your room details to ensure your privacy is respected.
- When possible, we will assign you an apartment on a higher floor, avoiding the end of corridors and fire exits. If you feel uncomfortable in your suite, please let a member of our team know as soon as possible and we will do our best to reassign you.
- One of our team members will walk you to your apartment, assist you with your luggage and escort you inside. We will ensure you are comfortable with the location of your suite and its facilities before we leave you to settle in.
- Every apartment door is fitted with secondary locks on large heavy self-closing doors as standard. This should help guests to feel secure and get a great night’s sleep with a rested mind.
- When we’re allocating car parking space, we will allocate lone travellers near the entrance in well-lit areas. That way, you have less distance to travel in a dark unfamiliar place.
- We will always identify ourselves when knocking on your door, whether that’s for housekeeping service or delivering something to your room. If you are uncomfortable with someone unfamiliar knocking on your room door unexpectedly, please let our staff know in advance and we can schedule a time that suits you.
We want our guests to feel totally comfortable throughout their stay in PREMIER SUITES. What could feel more like home than having your furry friend stay with you? No one likes leaving their furry friends behind when travelling for extended periods of time. Our long stay guests can enjoy our pet-friendly policy for stays longer than 28 nights or more. Whether you’re travelling for work, pleasure or a little bit of both, make the most of your next trip by bringing your pet along to stay. Contact our team to book your furry friend for a stay.
Friendly Face in a New Space
One of our newest initiatives in PREMIER SUITES is Friendly Face in a New Space helping to combat loneliness and isolation often felt by frequent travellers. Upon check-in, schedule a time to chat with one of our friendly team so you can get to know the area a little better from a local. Solo travellers might like to know the best place to pick up groceries, the best coffee shop in the area or a great takeaway. Our staff are always happy to recommend the spots we love or places we think you’ll like depending on your needs. You could also use the time to chat about current affairs or local news.
Your wellbeing is always on our minds. That’s why we created PS life, especially for solo and frequent travellers to help you along throughout your stay. Keep yourself busy with a strength and mobility class pre-recorded by personal trainer Ronan Mee. These short sessions are designed for indoor spaces with minimal equipment, perfect for our suites. Cook up a storm in our self-contained, fully-equipped kitchens following healthy recipes from PS Life. They’re not all rabbit food –we’ve included something for all tastes. After a long day, take 10-minutes to ground yourself with a guided meditation from the Calm App, available on PS Life. If we can help you feel at home, please let us know.
Book your stay on PREMIER SUITES official website to enjoy our lowest available rates and special offers. To help us allocate the most suitable room prior to your arrival please request SOLO Travel at the time of booking. We look forward to welcoming you.