While leisure travel is the last thing on most of our minds this month, there are a lot of people who still need accommodation in Birmingham. There are a myriad of important and essential reasons why you would need affordable, comfortable long term accommodation in the centre of the city. That’s why at PREMIER SUITES Birmingham, we are committed to providing essential travellers a home away from home while they need it. We also offer exclusive discounts and special offers to our longer-term guests as well as plenty of other benefits.
Why would you need long term rental accommodation?
We could never compare with the comfort of your home, and we never want to. We do however, offer a true home away from home experience when you stay with us so you feel completely safe and comfortable, no matter how long your stay. We provide essential accommodation for essential workers, including construction workers, film production crews, hospital staff and travelling consultants, animal welfare experts, many workers involved in manufacturing processes, service management workers and so many more. If you are unsure whether your work is deemed essential under government guidelines, check https://www.gov.uk/ for the latest lists.
You don’t need to be an essential worker to be an essential traveller. We also provide accommodation for students who are studying in the city, people who are relocating to or from Birmingham, and those with critically ill relatives in nearby hospitals or hospice facilities. To ensure government guidelines on essential travel are being adhered to, we would ask guests to present proof of their reasons for travel.
Long Stay Benefits
Why would you choose a serviced apartment over hotel accommodation in Birmingham? The list is endless. Among other things we offer you:
• Spacious apartments with washing machines and separate living and dining spaces
• Privacy and freedom to enjoy your own space, uninhibited by other guests
• A weekly cleaning service including linen & towel change
• A welcome pack in your room upon arrival that includes all the essentials
• Grocery delivery services are available. Pre-order your groceries and we will store them for you until you arrive.
• Restaurant delivery services are also available and each suite has all the cutlery and crockery you need to enjoy a meal comfortably.
• A laundry collection and delivery service (charges apply)
• Unwind with complimentary Wi-Fi or in front of your flat-screen TV with a great selection of channels
• Complimentary shower gel & hand wash in each apartment
• On-call service during out of hours
• No-touch service available as standard
• Access to PS Life – an initiative by PREMIER SUITES providing access to exercise videos, and many other exclusive perks
• Fully equipped kitchen as standard so you have the option to dine out, or prepare yourself a home-cooked meal
• A dedicated account manager can offer assistance with all areas of your relocation or any special requests you may have
• Storage and luggage storage facilities for your luggage and non-perishable grocery items
• One or two bedroom options available, helping you to keep costs down
• Free access to our loyalty club where you can collect points to redeem against future stays or gift vouchers
Long Stay Rates
The longer you stay at PREMIER SUITES Birmingham the more you save. If you’re planning a stay longer than 7 days in Birmingham, book our ‘Stay for Longer & Save’ rate to enjoy a 10% discount on our flexible rates. For a stay longer than 28 nights, you can avail of our exclusive Premier Long Stay Rate. As well as favourable rates, we treat our long stay guests to a welcome hamper with all the essentials needed to begin your stay. Each hamper includes a bottle of wine, savoury nibbles and breakfast items for your first morning, chocolate treats and plenty of coffee to kick start your day.
If you’d like to avail of our discounted long-stay rates, find out more about PREMIER SUITES Birmingham or our beautiful city, visit our website today. Our long stay discounts are only available when you book directly with our staff or on our official website and these deals cannot be found on any third party website. If you are a non-essential traveller, we are looking forward to welcoming you back when it is safe to do so.