Glasgow will soon open a new temporary hospital at the SEC Exhibition Centre. Similar to London’s NHS Nightingale hospital the aim is to increase bed capacity and provide additional support networks.
The SEC Exhibition space is recognised for its large facilities hosting a wide range of industry events for various sectors. If you are looking for a place to stay near to the SEC then PREMIER SUITES Plus Glasgow might be the spot for you….
Accommodation is perfectly suited for Key Workers who may be relocating temporarily or travelling for essential work. Sales Managers are on hand offering support for those in need of either short or long term accommodation options close to the SEC (Scottish Event Campus).
Getting to SEC Glasgow from PREMIER SUITES PLUS Glasgow
- Train – The SEC has its own dedicated railway station – Exhibition Centre – allowing easy access from the city centre and suburbs. There are six trains an hour (around every 10 minutes) from Glasgow Central station, departing from Platform 17 (low level).
- Walking – The Clyde Walkway is a short stroll from both the Premier Suites Plus Glasgow George Square and Premier Suites plus Glasgow Bath Street The Clyde Walkway runs right past the SEC, and can be reached in approximately 15 minutes from our Suites.
- Bus – Service 100 operates from George Square direct to the SEC and takes approximately 10 minutes
Why PREMIER SUITES PLUS Glasgow?
- A great place with great facilities. Spacious self-catering apartments, fully furnished with fully equipped kitchens, comfortable lounges, dining-area and separate bedroom.
- Staying with PREMIER SUITES helps bring home a little closer. All apartments have an open plan living area with a relaxed atmosphere and comfortable sofas to help you wind down after a long day. Make it your own and put your feet up!
- Feeling hungry? There is a selection of food supermarkets, within a 2 minute walk away from the suites. Why not cook up a treat in your very own fully equipped kitchen. Or if you wish, arrange Grocery Delivery or check out Takeaway services available such as Deliveroo & Just Eat.
- Apartments are quiet and offer all guests complimentary Wi-Fi access. Ideal for those who wish to keep in touch regularly with close friends and family during this challenging time.
- Be reassured, PREMIER SUITES care for our guests and employees and are consistently maintaining high standards of hygiene. Additional measures have been implemented in response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and to help prevent Covid-19 from escalating. PREMIER SUITES are following recommended guidelines from the NHS and the WHO and are under ongoing review.
- PREMIER SUITES can offer a contactless check-in and stay with full procedures for sanitising guestrooms in place including all touch points e.g. remote controls, handles, light switches. Besides being clean the apartments offer lots of hand washing options too. Instead of a weekly housekeeping service we offer an alternative upon request, a cleaning box can be arranged.
- PREMIER SUITES Life – We know being away from home can be stressful and guests can miss their home comforts along with other routines. While we could never replace the feeling of stepping into your own home, we’ve introduced a few ideas to help make life at PREMIER SUITES https://premiersuiteslife.com/
We believe PREMIER SUITES is the perfect partner to meet whatever requirements keyworkers and healthcare staff will have during this unprecedented time. We strive to meet whatever requirements you may have, within your budget. Please contact us for further information.