Safe Safe with PREMIER SUITES
Stay Safe at PREMIER SUITES
Our safety measures
Caring for our guests and employees is always our priority. While we have consistently maintained high standards of hygiene in our properties, we have implemented additional measures in response to Covid-19. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from health authorities and are under ongoing review.
As Covid-19 continues to impact the global community, we would like to keep you informed about the procedures and protocols we have introduced at PREMIER SUITES. Based on guidance from local authorities and The World Health Organisation, we have taken specific steps to ensure the safety and welfare of our guests, employees and suppliers. Please read on to see what we are doing and how our serviced apartments can offer a safe environment for guests.
Sincerest thank you for your co-operation during this challenging time and your support of PREMIER SUITES.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch,
The PREMIER SUITES Team
Ready to welcome you
As Covid-19 continues to impact the global community, we remain open for essential travel, key workers, frontline staff, regular business guests and those who may need to self isolate or relocate. Our team are here and ready to welcome you with the highest of cleaning and safety protocols in place.
What measures have been implemented to protect your staff and guests?
Our response to COVID-19
- We respect ‘social distancing’ throughout our properties.
- We have increased hygienic measures.
- We have a procedure in place if a guest or employee displays symptoms of Covid-19.
- We have created a more flexible cancellation policy.
- Social distancing adhered to, as per government specific guidelines.
- We are taking all precautionary measures and PPE worn as necessary.
- Our reception is protected with a plexiglas protection screen.
- We have signage and floor markings throughout the property to ensure guests and employees can respect social distancing guidelines.
- Restrictions on the number of people using our reception area and elevators at any one time.
- Property access is granted to residents only. Non-residents will not be granted access.
- Express check-out available.
- Grocery delivery service available to all apartments.
- We have introduced a ‘no-touch’ housekeeping service, where guests can request cleaning products and linen to be left at their apartment door. Guests may also obtain fresh towels and linen at the reception desk at any time.
- Additionally, each suite has its own cooking and dining facilities enabling residents to stay in suites for longer periods of time.
- We provide personal protective equipment to all employees, who are trained on its correct usage.
- We ask that guests follow local laws and guidelines for wearing a face covering in public indoor settings, this would include the lobby, reception, elevator and public areas of the property.
- Sufficient supply of hand sanitisers and / or anti-bacterial wipes in public areas for our guests and employees to use.
- Comprehensive employee communications policy to ensure reliable, up-to-date information is communicated to employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19.
- Posters in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Additional tissues available in public areas.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our public areas and frequently touched surfaces (public bathrooms / door handles / reception desk / elevator buttons) – using products which are effective in killing the virus.
- Property linen washed on a higher temperature.
- We have provided sanitiser stations throughout the buildings.
- Guests are asked to pre-pay for their stay to avoid contact with PDQ machines. However, all payment terminals are sanitised after each use.
- Our internal communications platforms are ensuring an efficient flow of protocols and updates.
- We have circulated government & health authority guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees.
- We are committed to providing the additional manpower required to implement best practice procedures.
- Furnishings such as lampshades, sofas and mattresses are washed, cleaned or steamed regularly.
- Decorative items such as throws and cushions are removed from suites, as appropriate.
- Housekeeping staff are trained in a two-part cleaning process for all departure suites – firstly cleaning and secondly disinfecting.
- All cleaning products and protocols have been reviewed to be in line with Covid-19 guidelines.
We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating. We ask that our customers do the same and follow health authority guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19.
How can I cancel my booking?
If you have an existing reservation and need assistance in rescheduling or cancelling your reservation, please send us an e-mail or telephone with your request and we will contact you as soon as possible. Our property contact details can be found on our PREMIER SUITES collection contact page.
We recommend that guests who have booked through an online platform, travel agencies or other third-party providers contact their booking provider for further assistance.
Are you accepting new bookings?
We are accepting new reservations.
Properties are offering preferential rates to all essential workers during this time.
If you need further information on our suites or to make a reservation, please contact our properties.
Stay with confidence!
Can I visit my friend who is staying in your property?
Following government guidelines, we can only allow residents to gain entry to our properties. Non-residents will not be able to visit or gain access to our properties at this time.
What are you doing if a guest or staff member becomes unwell?
Each team member has been fully briefed on how to approach guests that may be unwell or are self-isolating, and we remain in close daily contact with each team member to ensure they remain in good health. If employees or an immediate family member does not feel well, the order is to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
Should a guest present with any symptoms of or feel unwell during their stay, we kindly ask them to stay in their room and contact local health authorities. Please update the Front Desk team of your situation.
- For the UK, use the NHS online 111 service or call 111
Guidelines for Guests: Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from the COVID-19 infection:
Guidelines for Guests: Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from the Covid-19 infection:
Remember to wash your hands at the following times:
- Before and after eating or drinking.
- After going to the toilet, nose blowing, sneezing or coughing.
- After cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins.
- After handling contaminated (dirty) items.
- Whenever hands become visibly dirty.
- If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms.
Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing:
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand).
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Review travel guidance from your own country’s Department of Foreign Affairs.
High Risk Groups:
If you are in a high risk group, consider if travel is in your best interest. Discuss your concerns with your doctor by phone and keep your distance from people who are sick.
Those considered to be at higher risk for Covid-19 include the following:
- People aged 65 years and older.
- People with long-term medical conditions – for example, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes or liver disease.
Symptoms to Look Out For:
- A cough.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breathing difficulties.
- Fever (high temperature).