Stay Safe with PREMIER SUITES
Stay Safe at PREMIER SUITES
Our safety measures
Caring for our guests and employees is always our priority. While we have consistently maintained high standards of hygiene in our properties, we have implemented additional measures in response to Covid-19. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks from Covid-19.
We have taken specific steps to ensure the safety and welfare of our guests, employees and suppliers. Please read on to see what we are doing and how our serviced apartments can offer a safe environment for guests.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch,
The PREMIER SUITES Team
Find your freedom
Welcome to the Suite Life
Pack your suitcase, discover, explore and make memories!
Ensuring every moment of your stay is a safe one to cherish and enjoy.
Ps We can’t wait to welcome you.
What measures have been implemented to protect your staff and guests?
Our response to COVID-19
- We have increased hygienic measures.
- We have a procedure in place if a guest or employee displays symptoms of Covid-19.
- Sufficient supply of hand sanitisers in public areas for our guests and employees to use.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our public areas and frequently touched surfaces (public bathrooms / door handles / reception desk / elevator buttons) – using products which are effective in killing the virus.
- Guests are asked to pre-pay for their stay to avoid contact with PDQ machines. However, all payment terminals are sanitised after each use.
- Decorative items such as throws and cushions are removed from suites, as appropriate.
- Housekeeping staff are trained in a two-part cleaning process for all departure suites – firstly cleaning and secondly disinfecting.
Stay with confidence!
What are you doing if a guest or staff member becomes unwell?
Each team member has been fully briefed on how to approach guests that may be unwell or are self-isolating, and we remain in close daily contact with each team member to ensure they remain in good health. If employees or an immediate family member does not feel well, the order is to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
Should a guest present with any symptoms of or feel unwell during their stay, we kindly ask them to stay in their room and contact local health authorities. Please update the Front Desk team of your situation.
Guidelines for Guests: Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from the COVID-19 infection:
Guidelines for Guests: Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from the Covid-19 infection:
Remember to wash your hands at the following times:
- Before and after eating or drinking.
- After going to the toilet, nose blowing, sneezing or coughing.
- After cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins.
- After handling contaminated (dirty) items.
- Whenever hands become visibly dirty.
- If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms.
Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing:
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand).
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Review travel guidance from your own country’s Department of Foreign Affairs.
High Risk Groups:
If you are in a high risk group, consider if travel is in your best interest. Discuss your concerns with your doctor by phone and keep your distance from people who are sick.
Those considered to be at higher risk for Covid-19 include the following:
- People aged 65 years and older.
- People with long-term medical conditions – for example, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes or liver disease.
Symptoms to Look Out For:
- A cough.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breathing difficulties.
- Fever (high temperature).
What is the best way to contact you?
Please contact us here if you need any further information.