Friends of a feather travel together
Your Suite City Escape
The perfect hotel alternative
Amsterdam is a very vibrant city with lots to offer for every kind of traveller. Whether you are looking for action, culture or vibrant nightlife, Amsterdam has it all. We offer luxurious serviced apartments with the services of a hotel. The key to an unforgettable experience in Amsterdam. Within 8 minutes, you can reach Museum Square, experience it all at the city’s main museum and fashion district.
Want to discover the local attractions?
Book your tickets with discount.
Space to Relax
Your own front door opens into a fully equipped, spacious apartment. Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home.
A great night's sleep
Sleep soundly in your 7th Heaven bed.
Our ISAAP accredited apartments guarantee the highest standards of health, safety, security and quality.
stay your way
Check in for a night or move in for a year. Whether it’s a fleeting visit or a long term residence in the city, we’d love to welcome you.
Eat in, Go out
Pop a pizza in your oven, order takeaway or head out to explore local eateries. The choice is yours.
Health & Wellbeing
We’ve introduced some helpful ways to help make life away from home as close to life at home as possible.
A breath of fresh air
It's time for an adventure
Our spacious two and three bedroom apartments offer plenty of space to visit Amsterdam with the entire family! With two or three separated bedrooms as well as two bathrooms, every member of the family will find their own private space to relax during their time in Amsterdam.
Away we go...
Whether you travel with your partner or with friends, our serviced apartments are always a good idea to unwind and enjoy Amsterdam at your own tempo without scheduling around limited breakfast times.
It's been too long!
Something we really missed is to spend quality time together. Book one of our apartments, sit back with good company, a glass of wine, delicious food and enjoy the stunning view of the skyline of Amsterdam, together.
City Escapes FAQ
Some of your most commonly asked questions
Our reception is open 24/7.
Yes, we offer parking spaces in the in-house garage upon availability at a fee of 20 EURO per night. The entrance to the garage is located behind the hotel in the Clara Schumannstraat.
In the event of late cancellation or non-arrival your credit card will be charged for one night's accommodation for each room reserved.
- Cancellations and amendments are permitted for individual reservations on the day before check-in.
- In the event of late cancellation or non-arrival, your credit card will be charged for one night's accommodation for each room reserved.
- For stays from 7 nights up to 29 nights, cancellation is free of charge up to 72 hours before check-in.
- For stays from 1 month up to 3 months, you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 7 days before the check-in date.
- For stays from 3 months up to 6 months you can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before the check-in date.
- For stays of more than 6 months, you can cancel free of charge up to one month before arrival.
- Advanced Purchase reservations are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
Yes, accompanied by an adult, children are welcome.
Our Two/Three-bedroom apartments are suitable for families.
Yes, the room types Loft and XL loft can be booked. Please contact [email protected] and we can help you to arrange the accessible apartment.