Pet Friendly Policy
Bringing home a little closer
Pet Friendly Serviced Apartments
For our furry guests
We are dedicated to ensuring a relaxing and comfortable experience for all – both man and man’s best friend alike.
Here’s some information to help you plan your stay. Woof Woof!
Reservations & Check-In
- Pets are welcome for guests staying 28 nights or more.
- Nightly charges and deep cleaning costs apply:
- Ireland: Nightly supplement of €10 added to your room rate plus an end of stay cleaning fee of €500.
- UK: There is no nightly supplement, end of stay cleaning fee of £250.
- Continental Europe: Nightly supplement of €5 added to your room rate plus an end of stay cleaning fee of €250.
*Rates are exclusive of tax.
- Please tell us at time of booking what type of pet you are bringing so our general manager can approve your request in advance.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver upon check-in, agreeing to our pet policy terms and conditions.
- All guests are provided with:
- Map of local parks and suitable walks.
- Additional information about local veterinarians, groomers and additional pet-friendly suites services available.
During Your Stay
- Please bring your own pet bedding and crate.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Pets are not permitted in dining areas.
- We ask you to notify the reception desk when leaving your pet unattended in the guest room and that your pet is left in their crate.
- We request you make every effort to prevent your pet from creating any noise or disturbance to other guests.
- We will schedule housekeeping at a time when you and your pet have gone out.
Deep Cleaning Upon Departure
Rest assured that all apartments are deep cleaned on departure. We take every precaution to ensure the highest standards of cleaning and hygiene are implemented, leaving no trace of your pet ever having been there!
- Rooms are taken out of use for at least 12 hours after departure to ensure proper cleaning and aeration time.
- All bedding, including the duvet cover, feather topper, duvet insert, pillows, and blankets, are removed, dry-cleaned, and replaced.
- The mattress is checked and mattress protector replaced..
- The carpet is heavily vacuumed and thoroughly shampooed..
- Windows are left open to allow for proper ventilation..
- All upholstery is completely dry-cleaned.
There are a few other rules to ensure we all know what to expect, you can download a copy of our sample waiver below and we’ll ask you to sign this upon check-in.
*Our PREMIER SUITES Bristol Cabot Circus property can not accept pets, however, our Bristol Redcliffe location is pet friendly.