Stay Safe with PREMIER SUITES
Stay Safe at PREMIER SUITES Glasgow Bath Street
Our safety measures
Please be advised our customer and team safety are paramount. We want to offer our assurance that we are operating best practice in our efforts at this time.
We will continue to implement our high standards of hygiene and safety to ensure that we mitigate any potential risks from Covid-19.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch,
The PREMIER SUITES Team
Find your freedom
Welcome to the Suite Life
Pack your suitcase, discover, explore and make memories!
Ensuring every moment of your stay is a safe one to cherish and enjoy.
Ps We can’t wait to welcome you.
What measures have been implemented to protect your staff and guests?
Our response to COVID-19
- We have increased hygienic measures.
- We have a procedure in place if a guest or employee displays symptoms of Covid-19.
- Self-check-in and express check-out available.
- We provide hand sanitiser in public areas for our guests and employees to use.
- Additional deep cleaning and disinfecting our public areas including lobbies, elevators, door handles and public bathrooms.
- Guests are asked to pre-pay for their stay to avoid contact with PDQ machines. However, all payment terminals are sanitised after each use.
- We have introduced a ‘no-touch’ housekeeping service, where guests may request cleaning products and linen to be left at their door.
- Each apartment is cleaned immediately after departure.
- Furnishings such as curtains, lampshades, sofas and mattresses are washed, cleaned or steam cleaned regularly.
- Housekeeping staff trained in a two-part cleaning process for all departure suites – firstly cleaning and secondly disinfecting.
- All cleaning products and protocols have been reviewed to be in line with Covid-19 guidelines.
Stay with confidence!
What are you doing if a guest or staff member becomes unwell?
Each team member has been fully briefed on how to approach guests that may be unwell or are self-isolating, and we remain in close daily contact with each team member to ensure they remain in good health. If employees or an immediate family member does not feel well, the order is to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
Should a guest present with any symptoms of or feel unwell during their stay, we kindly ask them to stay in their room and contact local health authorities. Please update the Front Desk team of your situation.
- For the UK, use the NHS online 111 service or call 111
Guidelines for Guests: Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from the COVID-19 infection:
Guidelines for Guests: Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from the Covid-19 infection:
Remember to wash your hands at the following times:
- Before and after eating or drinking.
- After going to the toilet, nose blowing, sneezing or coughing.
- After cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins.
- After handling contaminated (dirty) items.
- Whenever hands become visibly dirty.
- If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms.
Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing:
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand).
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Review travel guidance from your own country’s Department of Foreign Affairs.
High Risk Groups:
If you are in a high risk group, consider if travel is in your best interest. Discuss your concerns with your doctor by phone and keep your distance from people who are sick.
Those considered to be at higher risk for Covid-19 include the following:
- People aged 65 years and older.
- People with long-term medical conditions – for example, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes or liver disease.
Symptoms to Look Out For:
- A cough.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breathing difficulties.
- Fever (high temperature).
What is the best way to contact you?
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Glasgow Bath Street
281 Bath Street Glasgow, G2 4JL United Kingdom
+44 141 280 8300