Stay Safe with PREMIER SUITES
Stay Safe at PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street
Our safety measures
Caring for our guests and employees is always our priority. While we have consistently maintained high standards of hygiene in our properties, we have implemented additional measures in response to Covid-19. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from health authorities and are under ongoing review.
As Covid-19 continues to impact the global community, we would like to keep you informed about the procedures and protocols we have introduced at PREMIER SUITES. We have taken specific steps to ensure the safety and welfare of our guests, employees and suppliers. Please read on to see what we are doing and how our serviced apartments can offer a safe environment for guests.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch,
The PREMIER SUITES Team
Find your freedom
Welcome to the Suite Life
Pack your suitcase, discover, explore and make memories!
Ensuring every moment of your stay is a safe one to cherish and enjoy.
Ps We can’t wait to welcome you.
What measures have been implemented to protect your staff and guests?
Our response to COVID-19
- We respect ‘social distancing’ throughout our properties.
- We have increased hygienic measures.
- We have a procedure in place if a guest or employee displays symptoms of Covid-19.
We have a piece of equipment in each property which essentially disinfects the air following a 1 hour use. We are using this system in each apartment after check-out to sanitise the room and also regularly using it to sanitise the public areas. This system is used in hospitals so it’s a significant benefit in a time of virus concern as it sanitises the air against the pathogen agents such as bacteria, fungus, moulds and pollens, main causes of allergic reactions and it destroys most viruses.
- Sufficient supply of hand sanitisers and / or anti-bacterial wipes in public areas for our guests and employees to use.
- Comprehensive employee communications policy to ensure reliable, up-to-date information is communicated to employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19.
- Posters in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Additional tissues available in public areas.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our public areas and frequently touched surfaces (public bathrooms / door handles / reception desk / elevator buttons) – using products which are effective in killing the virus.
- Property linen washed on a higher temperature.
- We have provided sanitiser stations throughout the buildings.
- Guests are asked to pre-pay for their stay to avoid contact with credit card machines. However, all payment terminals are sanitised after each use.
- Our internal communications platforms are ensuring an efficient flow of protocols and updates.
- We are committed to providing the additional manpower required to implement best practice procedures.
- Furnishings such as lampshades, sofas and mattresses are washed, cleaned or steamed regularly.
- Decorative items such as throws and cushions are removed from suites, as appropriate.
- Housekeeping staff are trained in a two-part cleaning process for all departure suites – firstly cleaning and secondly disinfecting.
- All cleaning products and protocols have been reviewed to be in line with Covid-19 guidelines.
How can I cancel my booking?
If you have an existing reservation and need assistance in rescheduling or cancelling your reservation, please send us an e-mail or telephone with your request and we will contact you as soon as possible. Our property contact details can be found on our contact page.
We recommend that guests who have booked through an online platform, travel agencies or other third-party providers contact their booking provider for further assistance.
Stay with confidence!
What are you doing if a guest or staff member becomes unwell?
Each team member has been fully briefed on how to approach guests that may be unwell or are self-isolating, and we remain in close daily contact with each team member to ensure they remain in good health. If employees or an immediate family member does not feel well, the order is to stay at home and clarify any medical condition before returning to work.
Should a guest present with any symptoms of or feel unwell during their stay, we kindly ask them to stay in their room and contact local health authorities. Please update the Front Desk team of your situation.
- For Ireland, call the HSE on 1850 24 1850
Guidelines for Guests: Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from the COVID-19 infection:
Remember to wash your hands at the following times:
- Before and after eating or drinking.
- After going to the toilet, nose blowing, sneezing or coughing.
- After cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins.
- After handling contaminated (dirty) items.
- Whenever hands become visibly dirty.
- If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms.
Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing:
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand).
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands.
Review travel guidance from your own country’s Department of Foreign Affairs.
If you are in a high risk group, consider if travel is in your best interest. Discuss your concerns with your doctor by phone and keep your distance from people who are sick.
Those considered to be at higher risk for Covid-19 include the following:
- People aged 65 years and older.
- People with long-term medical conditions – for example, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes or liver disease.
Symptoms to look out for:
- A cough.
- Shortness of breath.
- Breathing difficulties.
- Fever (high temperature).
What is the best way to contact you?
PREMIER SUITES PLUS Dublin Leeson Street
14-17 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin’s, Dublin 2
Tel: + 3531638 1111